Work For Us
Work For Us
Thank you for taking the time to browse the vacancies section of our website.
|Job Description - Support Worker - Days - Grampian Ave.pdf||114.37 KB|
|Application Form - Support Worker - Days.docx||52.17 KB|
|Job Description - Floating Support Worker L2.pdf||187.8 KB|
|Application Form - Floating Support Worker L2.docx||52.38 KB|
|Job Description - Nursery Assistant - Casual Ongoing.pdf||107.02 KB|
|Application Form - Nursery Assistant - Casual Ongoing.docx||52.08 KB|
|Job Description - Housekeeping Assistant - Casual Ongoing.pdf||94.83 KB|
|Application Form - Housekeeping Assistant - Casual Ongoing.docx||53.34 KB|
|Job Description - Senior Care Worker - Casual Ongoing.pdf||112.87 KB|
|Application Form - Senior Care Worker - Casual Ongoing.docx||52.04 KB|
|Job Description - Care Worker - Casual Ongoing.pdf||92.05 KB|
|Application Form - Care Worker - Casual Ongoing.docx||52.73 KB|
To apply for any of our jobs, simply download and fill out the relevant application form and send to:
Human Resources Department
Belfast Central Mission
5 Glengall Street
If you have a query regarding any of the jobs advertised above, please email: email@example.com.
- Applicants must clearly state the unique job reference number on their Application Form (this number will appear directly after the job title of the vacancy).
- Application Forms must be fully completed and signed.
- BCM does not accept incomplete Application Forms.
- Job Centre application forms will not be accepted.
- CVs in lieu of a fully completed Application will not be accepted.
- BCM does not accept reproduced or scanned Application Forms.
BCM reserves the right to enhance the criteria to facilitate the short-listing process.
BCM is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Outlines the christian basis of the social work programme.
- Information for all potential staff.