Work For Us
Work For Us
Thank you for taking the time to browse the vacancies section of our website.
This post falls within the exemption stated in Article 10 (2b&e) of the Sex Discrimination (NI) Order 1976.
BCM is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|FSW- Level 2HSYP DGNPart time.pdf||93.71 KB|
|Application Form - Support Worker Level 2 Part time.docx||79.72 KB|
|Job Description - Support Worker - Casual Ongoing.pdf||108.53 KB|
|Application Form - Support Worker - Casual Ongoing.docx||78.05 KB|
|Application Form - Nursery Assistant - Casual Ongoing.docx||78.13 KB|
|Job Description - Nursery Assistant - Casual Ongoing.pdf||105.88 KB|
|Job Description - Housekeeping Assistant - Casual Ongoing.pdf||92.46 KB|
|Application Form - Housekeeping Assistant - Casual Ongoing.docx||79.36 KB|
|Job Description - Senior Care Worker - Casual Ongoing.pdf||113.36 KB|
|Application Form - Senior Care Worker - Casual Ongoing.docx||78.23 KB|
|Application Form - Care Worker - Casual Ongoing.docx||78.82 KB|
|Job Description - Care Worker - Casual Ongoing.pdf||89.55 KB|
To apply for any of our jobs, simply download and fill out the relevant application form and send to:
Human Resources Department
Belfast Central Mission
5 Glengall Street
If you have a query regarding any of the jobs advertised above, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must clearly state the unique job reference number on their Application Form (this number will appear directly after the job title of the vacancy).
- Application Forms must be fully completed and signed.
- BCM does not accept incomplete Application Forms.
- Job Centre application forms will not be accepted.
- CVs in lieu of a fully completed Application will not be accepted.
- BCM does not accept reproduced or scanned Application Forms.
BCM reserves the right to enhance the criteria to facilitate the short-listing process.
BCM is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Outlines the christian basis of the social work programme.
- Information for all potential staff.